Idodentine Discs are manufactured with high molecular weight poly-methyl methacrylate (PMMA) resin, similar to that used in the manufacturing of artificial teeth. This material provides greater strength and toughness, and is therefore ideal for the production of long term dental crowns and short bridges. These discs are suitable for use with all regular CAD-CAM milling systems. The diameters of these discs are 98.5 mm.
We carry CAD/CAM nano carbide and diamond coated burs for your PMMA and Zirconia disc and puck needs for Roland, Sirona, and Amann milling machines.
• 100% biocompatible
• Anti-allergenic (very low level of residual monomer) • No color changes after processing
• Excellent resistance to abrasion
• Preserves antagonistic teeth
• Ease of milling, finishing and polishing
• Great stability in milling